The Family Case Management Program (FCM) serves pregnant women, children and infants with high-risk medical conditions. This program helps families by providing information and help over a wide range of services from prenatal visits to immunizations.
If you are pregnant, have a child under the age of one and are part of a low income family you may be eligible for this program.
Services offered in the family case management program
- find a doctor for your prenatal care to make sure you have a healthy baby
- find a doctor for your children’s care
- understand proper nutrition for you and your child
- understand the stages of your child’s development
- get information on how to become a better parent
- understand the importance of prenatal care
- learn the signs and symptoms of labor
- understand the importance of regularly scheduled well child visits
- understand the importance of immunizations
This program allows participants access to many other resources such a family planning, health education services, insurance and medicaid help and others.
Needing a medical card?
If your pregnant and needing a medical card, click on the links below to see if you qualify. Please call your local DHS office if you are needing additional assistance.
Susan Bullard, R.N., C.H.P., C.L.C.
Family Case Management Coordinator